Monday, September 13, 2010

Shasta Come Home!

My poor LoFlyte has been at the camper repair place for 2 weeks now and they still haven't started on her.  I called today and told them I need to take her on a trip next week and could they at least pack her bearings and rewire the tail lights.  Apparently they're working on a total interior renovation for someone and got behind.  Meanwhile, my camping trip (my inaugural SOTF trip) hinges on getting the camper back.  I told them that I can bring it back to have them mess with the propane lines if I need to but the bearings are crucial and the Nebraska State Patrol would probably like me to have working tail lights so that's pretty important too.

Meanwhile, I have no idea if the cushions are done or not (need to call tomorrow) and she's not going to get a fresh coat of paint ... I'm going to look like Cinderella (pre-fairy godmother) next to the stepsisters at the camp out but not much I can do about that now.  Ah well, next year I'll be stylin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment