Friday, September 17, 2010

New Cushions!

The cushions are back from the upholsterer's and I think they look great.  Since we're going to pick up the camper tomorrow from the RV place, I'm going to take one of the smaller cushions with me to find perfect fabric for the curtains and a nice warm neutral paint color for the walls, something that was impossible to do with a 4" rectangle of fabric.

I did notice that the dinette cushions aren't all the same size ... we reused the original foam so not sure what's up with that.  Ah well, that's not something I'm going to worry about.  I also found out she's able to purchase 4" foam at a discount with enough notice so when we're to that step in the Compact's reconstruction, I'll be using the same lady to do the cushions for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment