Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pictures of the Casita

I finally got out and took pictures of my new little Casita ... this is pre-decoration of course.  She's going to be done in an English cottage theme (probably mentioned this before) and I can't wait for spring.  I have a ton of vintage pillowcases that have embroidery or fancy trim on them that I'm going to use for curtains.  Hopefully it will look cute ... they're all white with colored embellishments so hopefully that will tie it all in.  Will have to go out and test one out today I think before I start sewing seams for the rod pockets.






Anyway, here she is in all her glory ...

3 comments:

  1. l u c k y dog! I swear that little trailer is gonna be one of the cutest on wheels!

    I will keep checking for your pretty pics of her redo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little camper!!! Looks like it's in great shape! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well cared for!! Where in Nebraska are you?

    ReplyDelete