Sunday, November 28, 2010

I've Been Working on The Curtains ...

... all the weekend long.  I've got 4 more panels to go and I only have enough fabric for 1 so had to order some more from fabric.com.  Glad I have gift certificates that I got in a trade for yarn that I wasn't going to use.  I love Ravelry.com. (The knitting/crocheting site I hang out at.)

I picked up the little rowboat shelf at Goodwill for $4 which I thought was an excellent deal.  It's also got a paddle and a fishing rod (wood) but haven't decided what I'm going to do with those.  It holds the old Girl Scout manuals and some other books perfectly.  The Cadette cap is on a hat stand my father-in-law made me and I think it works perfectly.

We need to work on getting the plumbing fixed up in the kitchen ... we need to hook up the water lines to the tank and to the outside water faucet and put the faucets back in place.  The only things left to do after the plumbing is taken care of are all cosmetic, some little decorating touches, cleaning windows and windowsills as well as getting the outside painted. 

I'm really glad my husband was able to fit the camper in the garage.  It makes it so much easier to hang curtains, etc. when all I have to do is step inside the garage.  I'm still amazed that he was able to get it inside the garage horizontally along the back wall and still leave us enough room for our 2 vehicles.  Shasta sure did something right when they built the LoFlyte models. 


No comments:

Post a Comment