Monday, January 17, 2011

Vintage Find for a "Fly Sister"

I'm sure I've said it many times but I love thrift stores.  You never know what you're gonna find.  I tend to do better when I'm not looking for anything in particular because when I'm looking for a specific item (ie a rolodex like the one I passed up a few months ago) I never find anything.

I wandered into Salvation Army on Friday and picked up 3 vintage Whitman books for one of my Sisters on the Fly.  I can never remember whether this particular sister likes Roy Rogers or Gene Autry (I'm thinking it's Gene) so I grabbed both and an Annie Oakley book to boot.

For 89 cents a book I got the following (pictures aren't mine, I forgot to take pictures before I boxed them up.)  They're pretty cute and will look great in her camper.





No comments:

Post a Comment